A Letter to Our Customers in Response to COVID-19
For the attention of all B&A Group Customers,
B&A Group & its subsidiaries like most are reviewing the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation daily, ensuring plans are in place to support both our valued customer base and wellbeing of our employees.
Bristol & Avon Transport & Recycling Ltd and Bristol & Avon Stone Supplies Ltd have already instigated a balance< of home and office-based working.
Even though this is an adjustment to our normal working, we can assure you the service we provide you with will not be affected.
- As company policy, we will be following UK Government guidance and have informed all our Staff of the measures we are taking to ensure their safety and that of our customers. We are continually
monitoring the Government guidance and keeping our staff updated as the situation changes.
- We have implemented strict hygiene measures, deep cleaning and social distancing where
- Our Sales, Technical, Commercial and Operation teams will be available on the normal B&A landline 01179 829561 or mobile phones.
- The B&A Hallen Recycling Depot, transport and tipping locations will continue to operate as normal.
- With various methods of communication available to us, we can operate securely and virtually when required, reducing the need to travel, whilst also meeting the demands of our customers.
We are confident that we can continue to provide all our services to our customers, in a controlled manner, whilst safeguarding our employees.
B&A will keep you updated on any changes. If you need you discuss this further please contact Helen Griffin, Head of Health & Safety.