Earthworks Landscaping in Bristol and the South West
Be it the creation of bunds for visual or acoustic screening, the formation of large volume attenuation ponds and water features or the creation of land raise to assist with flood protection, B&A can remodel sites with site won materials or import clean, naturally occurring material to create the required landform.
What Projects May Require Earthworks Landscaping?
We offer our landscaping services across the South West and South Wales and have assisted a range of project types in the past, including:
- Housing developments
- Commercial developments
- Industrial developments
- Critical Infrastructure
- Development of golf courses and construction of sports pitches
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained