Complete contaminated soil management
B&A Group is experienced in managing contaminated materials within soils and can handle the challenge safely, reduce risk and undertake the required regulatory liaison and ensure that all environmental requirements are met.
Dedicated team of qualified experts
B&A have an in-house Environmental and Compliance Team, ready to provide advice on the legal obligations associated with contaminated material. As an experienced soil remediation contractor, B&A can offer treatment options to allow retention of soils, when possible. We will work to achieve the most viable solution and will review all commercially available treatment and reprocessing alternatives.
We will provide both service and solution that is tailored to each individual project and its associated specific needs.
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained