Specialists in the remediation of contaminated land
B&A Group use of a wide range of proven treatment methodologies, specialising in the remediation of contaminated ground, either as part of a site redevelopment on brownfield or to clean up an environmental pollution event. Our aim is to manage environmental issues and deliver a remediated site that is sustainable and meets with regulatory approval.
Experienced providers of remedial solutions
We have experience working collaboratively with stakeholders and regulatory bodies, integrating remediation into the broader development programme and budgets. Our understanding of contaminated land and available remedial solutions, coupled with a practical approach, enables the successful delivery of complex brownfield projects to meet the needs of our clients and regulators.
We work with you from project inception
Our experience shows that early engagement with all stakeholders assists in the delivery of a successful project. This helps to establish the most appropriate strategy, sets deliverable objectives and allows informed decisions to be made and agreed with all parties. We provide advice to assist with the land acquisition, which can identify the viability, or otherwise, of a project requiring remediation.
Sustainable soil remediation in Bristol & the South West
We recognise that each project comes with its own legacy and requirements, and our experience allows us to review the available remediation techniques, undertake an options appraisal and propose a sustainable solution that is viable and will meet with regulatory approval.
Examples of some of the processes and techniques that B&A employ include:
- Ex-situ bioremediation
- Soil stabilisation / solidification
- In-situ remediation
- Groundwater treatment
- Waste segregation, processing and classification
- Picking of asbestos impacted soils & materials
- Soil washing
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained