Sustainable development in Bristol and the South West
We have two independent Qualified Persons who review all the supporting information and Materials Management Plan (MMP) on behalf of the B&A project team. At B&A we manage the complete process for you, from initial overview through to writing and administering the Materials Management Plan and then undertaking the movement and placement.
What is CL:AIRE DoW Cop?
Originally launched in September 2008, the CL:AIRE DoW CoP has worked to significantly increase the sustainability of land remediation and brownfield redevelopment projects and has become an accepted method for intelligent materials management.
The DoW CoP enables:
- the direct transfer and reuse of clean naturally occurring soil materials between sites
- the conditions to support the establishment/operation of fixed soil treatment facilities
- the reuse of both contaminated/uncontaminated materials on their site of origin and between sites within defined Cluster projects
What Projects May Require Reuse of Materials under CL:AIRE DoW CoP?
We offer our reuse of materials services across the South West of England and South Wales and have assisted a range of project types, including:
- Housing Developments
- Road Construction
- Acoustic Bund Construction
- Projects with Approved Planning
- Commercial Developments
- Industrial Developments
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained