Site Investigation services in Bristol and the South West
Our team of qualified and experienced specialists will then build on the data from the site investigation to recommend onward practical steps to get your project out of the ground. We offer a complete sequential service from identifying ground conditions right through to full material management. This could be a combination of reuse of materials, remedial solutions and disposal off site.
What Projects May Require a Site Investigation?
We offer our site investigation services across the South West of England and South Wales and have assisted a range of project types in the past, including:
- Housing developments
- Commercial developments
- Domestic developments
- Sports and Leisure developments
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained