Sound Barrier solutions in Bristol and the South West
At B&A we can not only design a sound barrier solution for you but also apply for the relevant planning permission. Once approved our experienced team will commence construction of your sound barrier using suitable materials to help reduce noise and improve the landscape.
How can we help with your Sound Barrier project?
Our qualified team of experts will work with you and the relevant parties, including planning consultants, landscape architects, sustainability consultants, acoustics specialists and ecologists where required. Our flexible approach allows us to deliver your project in-house or in partnership with your team.
Once we have gained regulatory approval then construction can commence, with materials imported through an Environmental Permit or DoW CoP.
What Projects Require Sound Barrier Construction?
We offer sound barrier construction services to a range of businesses in Bristol and across the South West. Housing and commercial developments where noise nuisance is present or may be present in the future will usually find the use of a sound barrier most pertinent.
- Housing Developments
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Commercial Developments
- Highway schemes
- Industrial Developments
- Community infrastructure
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained