Flood protection solutions in the South West
Our experienced and qualified staff will liaise closely with you and your project team to understand the project requirements. We will work with you at each step of the process whether it be obtaining planning permission prior to applying for an Environmental Permit or use of DoW CoP to construct a development platform.
What Projects May Require Flood Protection?
Operating as a Principal Contractor and TCM (Technically Competent Manager) we can import suitable material, level and compact to the construction design standard and in accordance with BS 6031:2009 Code of Practice for Earthworks.
We offer our flood protection services across the South West of England and South Wales and have assisted a range of project types in the past, including:
- Housing developments
- Commercial developments
- Industrial developments
- Sports and Leisure developments
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained