Land Raising & Remodelling in Bristol and the South West
Our qualified team will work through your project requirements, keeping you informed at every stage. We operate EA bespoke or standard rules permitted sites and DoW CoP projects covering a range of sectors.
Our experienced team of operators, Qualified Persons, TCM's, site managers and project managers will deliver your project to the construction design standard and in accordance with BS 6031:2009 Code of Practice for Earthworks. We can also offer validation testing, permit surrender or DoW CoP verification.
Why Use B&A for your Land Raising & Remodelling project?
We can assist your project in every part of the process, be it the design, planning or permit application right through to full delivery. At B&A Group we have over 15 years experience in managing projects involving:
- Attenuation Ponds
- SuDS (Platform Delivery)
- Drainage Design (Rhynes)
- Landscape Drainage Design
- Backfill/Infill existing or historical structures
- Basement excavations
- Working Platforms
- Development Platforms
- Land raise for Flood Risk
What Projects May Require Land Raising & Remodelling?
We offer our land raising and remodelling services across the South West of England and South Wales and have assisted a range of project types in the past, including:
- Housing development
- Commercial projects
- Industrial projects
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained