Sports field Development in Bristol and the South West
As well as utilising our in-house expertise, we are happy to work with your design team to provide input and assist in taking your concept from design to reality. From initial proposals and costing, to planning and construction, B&A has had the pleasure of working with a range of sporting clubs and associations, entrusted to provide quality facilities for various sports and community projects.
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained