Cut & Fill services in Bristol and the South West
By using state-of-the-art plant GPS guided machinery for earthmoving, we can quickly and effectively rework your ground levels. At B&A, we have all of the equipment and experience to successfully execute the earthworks component of your construction project – we also have the ability to undertake the full enabling works for your project.
Once we have understood the required amendments to the current ground level our team of qualified specialists will arrange the required equipment to achieve the correct levels. Using earthmoving plant with GPS machine control enables us to excavate and place materials to the required landform using 3D digital terrain modelling.
This approach ensures precision in even the largest of cut and fill operations. Not only does the use of GPS increase this but also reduces the chance of human error.
What Projects May Require Cut & Fill Operations?
We offer our cut and fill services across the South West and South Wales and have experience working on a range of project types, including:
- Housing developments
- Commercial developments
- Civil engineering applications e.g. roads and utilities
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including, BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB.
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives.
- CSCS Supervisors.
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers.
- UKATA Asbestos trained.