Recovery & Waste Disposal in Bristol and the South West
At B&A we assist a broad range of customers in providing the necessary recovery and disposal services. By analysing the available data and where necessary by undertaking further investigation, we can ensure that we will categorise your material correctly and find the most sustainable option for your project.
We can undertake further ground investigation, soil analysis and historical site reviews to offer the highest option on the waste hierarchy.
We operate a number of recovery facilities enabling all compliance obligations to be met and assist with achieving sustainability targets.
Why use B&A Group?
By operating multiple receiving projects for your material, and by applying our intelligent logistic routing, B&A can reduce the length of transport routes and secure the most sustainable option, further reducing the total cost, time frame and carbon footprint.
We are experienced in recovering material and can obtain and discharge any planning obligations, obtain the necessary environmental permits and manage the complete process.
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained