Enabling Works in Bristol and the South West
What enabling works services can B&A offer?
Delivered as one-off elements or as part of an integrated enabling works package, our services include: -
- Site Investigation – geotechnical and geochemical testing and reporting; environmental surveys; UXO risk assessment; archaeological fieldwork & surveys
- Site Clearance
- Arboricultural Works and establishment of tree protection and working areas
- Ecological habitat creation and management
- Underground Obstruction Removal
- Management of utility installations & diversions
- Ground remediation – B&A holds a Mobile Plant Permit, issued by the Environment Agency, to undertake the treatment of contaminated soils
- Ground Improvement – B&A are experienced in ground improvement techniques such as stabilisation, dynamic compaction and geosynthetic layering
- Installation of fencing, security provisions and perimeter establishment
- Creation of access routes
- Bulk excavation and land re-profiling
- Construction of working platforms
- Works required to enable discharge of planning conditions that are to be satisfied prior to the commencement of construction
We have the skills and proven experience to manage enabling works to prepare your site for the next phase of the construction process.
- QP Qualified Persons with CL:AIRE,
- B&A Corporate membership of CL:AIRE (Contaminated Land : Applications in Real Environments).
- Qualified staff with a range of Scientific and Environmental qualifications and charterships including BSc, MSci, PhD, CSci, CIWM, Level 4 WAMITAB
- CPCS and NPORS trained plant operatives
- CSCS Supervisors
- SSSTS and SMSTS trained supervisors and managers
- UKATA Asbestos trained